The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Dare I say, suck?

I dont feel like going into a very indepth Review, though I should.

heres a note to Mr. Legendary Frog, Work on material, not that much funny stuff in your newer Flash's. It seems like your trying to keep that old "Show people old stuff that only geeks really know about, TO MAKE US LOOK COOOoOOoOL".

First off, Nice Artistry to all, cept the Subway, that one was just, dumb times... 3...

Agent Training : Mediocore, no real laughs
Subway: Go away you meddling KID.
Twins: The Struggling twin reminded me of chris farley on austin powers. a little funny, but a little sad.
Mobil Ave.. PLEASE JUST END YOUR ANIMATING CAREER, FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD.
The Siege. I just cant WAIT to see the ending of it, WHERE IT STOPS SUCKING.

Pwned Pwned

Pretty good stuff

Although you did pronounce Pwn wrong its pretty good, nice flash work, originality included, especially since their are geeks out there that feed off the worthless FPS known as Counter-Strike. Personally, I think CS is a "just another" fps, same thing, just killing the opposite team, and not dying yourself, basic fps material.

EchoBeam : Actually PWN didnt come from warcraft 2, it came off an irc server, so its safe to say, Echobeam was PWNED. (Go ahead and email me Echobeam, Im waitin.)
P.S. EchoBeam : If you know l337 talk, riddle me this. Y0U W3R3 S0000 PWNED 10s3r.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis